As an internationally active strategy and technology consultancy, we support public administration clients in implementing digital transformation. Together with our clients, we design digital value chains and realise them with innovative technologies. With agile process models and a focus on user-centricity, we ensure that digital processes become the backbone of an agile organisation geared towards the future. We are looking for team-oriented personalities with enthusiasm for challenges as well as passion and pleasure in their work.
You enjoy the realisation of organisation-wide business processes with cloud applications and technologies and would like to have a versatile area of responsibility with extensive creative possibilities. You are fulfilled by exploiting the potential of state-of-the-art products and technologies in the implementation of digital processes. You have a good sense for the interaction of business requirements with the technological possibilities and the financial framework conditions. With your interdisciplinary knowledge, you support the project teams and practices spread across different locations.
- You design complex cloud application systems and organisation-wide digitalisation platforms
- You modernise infrastructures and applications
- You develop operational and scalable overall systems from components, services, and apps
- You have completed an IT related degree or have professional experience related to IT
- You are familiar with terms such as IaaS, PaaS, iPaas, SaaS, as well as microservices, DevOps and provisioning
- You are familiar with the configuration and operation of databases, directory systems, and virtualisation platforms
- You know about environments such as Docker and/or Kubernetes
- You are quick on the uptake, take a structured approach and have very good analytical and communication skills
- You work independently and result-oriented, also as a member of a team
- Advancement and development opportunities in a fast-growing and internationally active company
- Interesting and innovative topics as well as an open work culture based on appreciation
- Flexible working hours with home office option and state-of-the-art IT equipment
- Company pension scheme, company health insurance, extensive mobility offers and other additional benefits
Become a member of the team!
Your application should include a CV, a covering letter, certificates and proof of qualifications and should not be larger than 12 MB. We look forward to receiving your application by e-mail in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing from you!